Saturday, August 30, 2008

No 23 The Final Frontier

Well who would have believed it. I am finally at the end of this journey. It has at times been utterly frustrating, very time consuming and at times very rewarding. I don't think I am a blogger at heart but have enjoyed seeing other peoples blogs including my granchildrens. It has helped me grow in confidence and explore things I would otherwise never have done. I still have difficulty remembering how to transfer images and find it's a trial and error situation as I have never had tuition in this area. Fortunately I have very understanding work colleague's who have been there for me. I would like to thank everyone of you for your support, help and imput into my being able to work through this programme and the lovely comments you left on my blog. Hang in there if you aren't finished, there is a life away from blogging and light at the end of the tunnel.

This is TrendyGran signing off.

No comments: