Monday, August 11, 2008

7th Week

I had a look at Bebo, My Space and Facebook. This isn't something I would do. I don't go on the net enough at home to keep this up with my friends and am kept pretty busy with my life away from work. I can see the benefits for those who are interested and want to keep up friends who maybe overseas and see photos etc, but feel email is just as good. I wouldn't want my details attached to other peoples social groups either. I had a good look at facebook and discovered there were 11 other people out there with the same name as me, so that was interesting. I understand that if you are on line in Facebook and someone on your friends group comes on at the same time you can communicate with them, which would be very rewarding, especially if they are overseas. The other site I went on to was called http://www.oldfriends.co.nz/ and I really enjoyed that. I went in under the schools I went to and the years I was there and recognised several names and read about the people I knew. Maybe some of you would like to do that also.

No comments: