Thursday, September 18, 2008

Web 2.0 Award List

Web 2.0 Awards List was a very interesting site. I went into the geneolgy site to see what was there. As I am into doing my family tree I think this site will be very useful. It had a "My Heritage" site which won 1st place and got 4 and 5 star ratings. I had look around this site and discovered you can form your family tree and put digital photos on it and even make digital photos that look similar to your family. It is really a geneolgy site for managing your digital photos. They give you a tour around the site and a free account so you can get in easily and it was easy to navigate. I can't wait to get on it in my spare time and have a go. There are also alot of other geneolgy sites that would be worth a visit also. There are so many subjects you can go in under also, depending on your interests. This is well worth the visit.

1 comment:

Pollyanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You did it, I do believe you did it! Well done, 'Trendy Gran'! You deserved it - the camera, or whatever the big prize is! Show your grandchildren! Thier blogs are great too! Runs in the family.