Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wikis

I found the Princeton Public Library wiki fantastic. The book lovers wiki with the 5 star reviews was so inspiring. I wanted to read so many of the books that were reviewed.

The SJCPL site was quite plain and uninspiring but easy enough to navigate.

The Library Success site was equally plain but very easy to follow. Loved some of the links they had on their site.

It would be a full time job to keep these updated I would think, as changes are taking place all the time. Very interesting exercise.

1 comment:

Pollyanna said...

Well, Trendygran! Thank you for the lovely comments and you're not doing too badly yourself!!! I am really impressesd with what you get up to!

Remember I sit at home quite a bit - and I should be galloping ahead because the day will come when I am back at work full-time and then I won't have any time. Have a look at one of my very first comments on time...