Monday, July 28, 2008

Technology

I can't believe how far I have come over the last few years. I have purchased a cell phone and learnt how to use it, text, add numbers etc. My other was a Digital Camera I got for my birthday last year. I take photos, put them into my computer, edit them and print them out. I nearly forgot that I have laptop computer that I am doing most of this work on. Besides all the computer programmes I have had to learn I am very proud of myself. I hope everyone else has a positive experience with these tools. I have been having a few problems with some of the Blog Programmes but have hung in there and spent quite a lot of time at home trying to nut them out. Let's hope it gets easier. Many thanks to my colleagues at work when I get really stuck.

2 comments:

Digger Chic said...

Me an inspiration? I think you are! We all wondered how you would find this experience, especially with the limited time at work, but you've just embraced it and stuck at it. You've even managed to get further ahead than me! I'm jealous.

cinedux said...

Welcome aboard,your grand trendiness! ;-)